Performance, controls and bugfixes.
- Frogs are now more “bouncy” while hanging on the tongue. They lose less energy, controls feel more energetic.
Hold to Stay Attackedoption. When enabled - the tongue releases together with a key. It reduces the number of key-presses during fast motion.
Turn Timeoption makes it possible to race on huge maps with alternating short turns.
- Collision maps are now generated offline for bundled levels. This improves startup times, especially on slower machines.
- Most maps are now quantized using an 8-bit palette color format leading to faster download times.
- Downloads are cached in IndexedDB (in the browser) making subsequent loads even faster.
Fast Map Filteringoption improving graphics performance for big maps on older GPUs.
- Fixed bug when tongue reshooting will occasionally happen in the same direction.
- Fixed sliding preventing bounce.
- Jump backward works again (double-enter).
- Maximize button was not working in Safari.
- Fixed pixelated frog rendering on mobile devices. Overall the game is not playable there yet due to missing touch controls.