Following changes went online in July:
Gameplay and Visuals
Weapon damage, explosion, and blast radiuses were tweaked.
A new weapon was added into the game: the Golf Club.
It is a melee weapon that allows for long throws as well as precise strength control.
Frogs will track the closest danger with their eyes such as a projectile or a pet.
Two new maps were added:
- Ruins by Kesha Astafyev:
- Dinosaurs by Maxim Kovalenko
It is now possible to join and watch a game after it was launched. This is achieved by replaying series of deterministic inputs.
A lot of work this month went into the lobby:
- There is a chat and a user list with country flags,
- The list of online matches now shows details such as map preview, game mode, and joined users.
When selecting a map one can see its preview:
The game is now localized in three languages: English, Russian, and Spanish.
- Game not connecting when being launched in the background tab;
- Jerky water motion;
- Boxing gloves not being reset at the end of the turn;
- Retreat time ending right after Hare detonation;
- Network buffering causing accelerated playback of the second turn on the same client;
- Disabled browser context menu often opening by accident;
- Hare getting stuck and doing annoying sounds;
- Added hare outline so it is better visible on a light background.